Our 5th generation controller
VR9500 Hardware Specs
The VR9500 Revolution uses a high speed RISC processor, which is capable of quickly processing large amounts of data. All the critical calculations are performed directly in the hardware box, with the results communicated via Ethernet connection to the PC.
view software →
Up to 128 input channels. Configured in 4 channel blocks, stackable. Easily add control hardware to expand channel count or split control hardware to control multiple shakers.
FAST, FEATURED, & FLEXIBLE!
- The VR9500 uses a high speed RISC processor, which is capable of quickly processing large amounts of data
- Runs vibration tests efficiently at both low and high sample rates and with up to 26,000 lines of resolution for random testing
- Does NOT require any board in the PC. All the critical calculations are done directly in the hardware box, with the results communicated via Ethernet connection to the PC. The PC is only used for user interface and data storage so the PC requirements are quite low.
- Front input status LED’s with 200 Volts peak input protection
- 1 to 128 input channels (in blocks of 4 channel controllers)
- Up to 4 simultaneous control loops
- TEDS Interface – the software reads the calibration information right off of the accelerometers (if available)
- Power requirements: 90-250VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.2/0.7A
- Redundant Calibration Monitoring
- Ethernet connection:
- Eliminates the grounding issues created by a USB connection or PCI cards
- Ethernet is great for getting rid of 50/60Hz noise problems
Lifetime Hardware Warranty
On purchases of new systems and renewal of current Upgrades and Support Agreements, VR provides you with a lifetime hardware warranty against manufacturing defects.
More reliable than USB, Ethernet eliminates grounding issues created by a USB connection or PCI cards. Ethernet also helps to resolve 50/60Hz noise problems.
The VR9500 Revolution reads directly from TEDS type input sensors and enters sensitivity information into database.
Low noise floor
Extremely low noise floor provides for 130dB Sine Dynamic range and 100dB Random Dynamic range.
LED input connectors
LED inputs confirm connection when in use to power sensors. Green lights indicate a good connection while red lights indicate connection issues. Inputs are also fused to 200VAC in case of accidental electrical transients.
26,000 lines of random resolution
Reduces unwanted low frequency displacement as well as provide superior control at higher frequencies when your product has narrow band resonances.
Ground bar terminal minimizes power line frequency noise. Provides a quick ground connection to your amplifier or servo-controller.
Front panel status LEDs quickly indicate power and communication connections.
Rear remote I/O
Block for up to 8 (eight) analog or digital inputs and digital outputs. Control external devices or input external signals into the VR9500 for integration into your test schedule.