VIBRATIONVIEW | DEMO MODE FOR FREE
In Demonstration Mode, you can set up a test to validate the profile or simulate controller operation, view and playback data files, and more.
- Simulate Sine, Random, Shock, and Field Data Replication tests with built-in resonances
- Automatically generate and print customized test reports
- Size a shaker to determine if it can perform a specific vibration or shock test
- Understand the control software when it is not running a test
OBSERVIEW | BASIC LICENSE FOR FREE
With a Basic license, you can view and edit waveforms from live or recorded data, perform an FFT analysis, and more.
- View, edit, and export time waveform data (.txt, .csv, .uff, .wav, .vfw, and .mat files)
- Review a live stream of data in Live Analyzer (requires VR hardware)
- Perform a basic FFT data analysis
- View GPS data associated with the time waveform
Remain up-to-date by downloading the latest version of VibrationVIEW and/or ObserVIEW; use your hardware serial number to check for key updates.