Waterfall/3D Graph/Color Map Spectrogram
A new analyzer program creates a three-dimensional plot from a set of data files or live data. It can display a 2D color map of a power spectral density (PSD) vs. time or a 3D waterfall graph/color map spectrogram of PSD vs. time.
- Measure changes in vibration as load changes
- Identify resonant behavior over time or a fundamental bending mode frequency
- Seeking to maintain constant conditions
- Monitor shifts in resonant frequency
Full Waveform in FDR with Live Playback
Engineers use the Field Data Replication (FDR) software to reproduce a test environment on a shaker in the lab. In FDR, the user now has the option to view the complete acceleration waveform and the position of the time signal while the test is running.
Memorize Notch/Boost for Level Changes
The VibrationVIEW Random software can boost/notch frequency ranges based on a response channel. Now, when the test level increases, the system maintains the overall shape of the output and accounts for the boost/notch, overriding the control when it reaches the next level.
Increased Lines of Resolution
The software now supports a maximum lines of resolution value of >104,000 with the VR10500. A greater lines of resolution value improves resonance control out to high levels.
Improved Out-of-Band Displacement Control
The out-of-band displacement control in Random is improved, so the low-frequency signal drops out significantly faster, resulting in less displacement on the shaker during these test types.
2023.1 Release Webinar
Additional V.2023 Features
- Define test spectrum in units of velocity or displacement spectral density with any AVD control sensor in Random
- Specify a DC offset per channel
- Page through sets of channels with a shortcut (Ctrl + PgDn/PgUp)
- Report parameters for demand velocity and displacement in Sine
- Report parameters for amplitude and frequency in User-Defined Transient
- Report parameters for demand velocity and demand displacement in Shock
Start Using VibrationVIEW 2023
VR customers with a valid Upgrades and Support Agreement can upgrade to the latest software version for free. Anyone can download a free demo version.