Quick Calibration and Verification
With the Accelerometer Calibration software (VR9106), customers can accurately calibrate and verify an accelerometer to determine its sensitivity at various frequencies of interest.
Vibration Research uses the most convenient and least expensive technique (per ISO 16063-21): the back-to-back comparison method, approved by the International Society of Automation.
- Preloaded Sine test profile: select, adjust if needed, and run
- Automatically generate a report (customizable template included)
- Compare sensitivities and save new values; VibrationVIEW reads and re-writes to TEDS
Requires the VR Sine software (VR9100), a vibration controller with a minimum of 2 channels, and a reference accelerometer.
Why Sensor Calibration?
- Early detection of incorrect sensor sensitivity
- Discover sensor defects
- Confidence in your test results
VR knows your time is valuable. Its accelerometer calibration package eliminates the need to pack up each accelerometer for shipment. A calibration software will reduce downtime in your lab.
- Custom reporting using Microsoft® Word
- Back-to-back reference sensor
- Reads and re-writes to TEDS sensors
- Compare sensitivities and save new values
- Test profile included
Customers can use the VR Accelerometer Calibration software on all their accelerometers for one price, time and time again. Simply hook up each unit for calibration, run the 10-minute verification procedure, retrieve the report, and continue on with your day.
Accelerometer Calibration Webinar
VR’s accelerometer calibration package has a user-friendly interface to easily calculate accelerometer sensitivity. The software allows the user to perform a sine sweep, control on a reference accelerometer, and produce a calibration report suitable for calibration record keeping. It automatically calculates the accelerometer sensitivity at the chosen frequency.
Use the standard report template or customize your report using Microsoft Word. VR offers one of the most flexible custom reporting packages anywhere.
Already have one of the following? Ask for a quote today to complete your system! Vibration Research software is compatible with your existing components and we can create a custom package to complete your system.
Full Accelerometer Calibration Package
- Small shaker
- Back-to-back accelerometer
- Sine software
- Sine High-Frequency software (VR9103HF)
- Accelerometer Calibration software (VR9106)