VibrationVIEW Software Package
Field Data Replication (FDR)
Instant Degrees of Freedom (iDOF)
Fulfill Test Specifications
Generate test profiles or enter specifications with ease. The VibrationVIEW interface is intuitive and user-friendly, and the software is industry-leading. Access standard vibration testing modes built for ease of use and advanced features you won’t find anywhere else.
Shock and Vibration
Identify and mitigate fatigue due to continuous shock and vibration and reinforce against potential transient events.
Random Vibration Testing
Validate Package Durability
In VibrationVIEW, fulfill test standards with random software features such as:
- Frequency/amplitude breakpoint table (up to 9,999 entries)
- Easy-to-read tabular format
- Up to 512 input channels with multi-channel averaging
- 50 to 26,000 lines of control
- Power spectral density (PSD) and probability density function (PDF) display
Accelerated Product Qualification
Simulate the fatigue damage over a life cycle to proactively correct issues and ensure reliability.
Replicate Field Data
Use recorded data to create a test profile that closely reflects or is the equivalent to the end-use environment.
Common Electronics Test Specifications
Electronics Labs using VR Products
Copy > Paste in Excel & Word
Copy and paste vibration test profiles and graphs between VibrationVIEW and Microsoft Word/Excel. This feature is especially useful when sharing profiles with colleagues, entering data from a customer, or entering lengthy or complicated test profiles.
Mix & Match Controllers with Shakers
Control modules can be used independently on separate shakers or linked into a single stack for jobs requiring a higher channel count (up to 512 channels total).
This cost-effective solution creates substantial savings for our customers.
Seismic Vibration Testing
Simulate the conditions of an earthquake to determine a structure’s response to a transient event and prevent damage and injury in the event of an actual earthquake. Vibration Research’s SRS, Transient Waveforms Control, and other software modules fulfill many of the standards for seismic vibration testing.
Uncover possible discontinuities in your relays or evaluate the acceptance criteria for relays (IEEE 501; ANSI C37.98), with chatter monitoring capabilities.
OBSERVR1000 & VR MOBILE
The ObserVR1000 hardware can be controlled remotely with the VR Mobile application, which runs on a smartphone or tablet using a WiFi connection. Set up, monitor, and modify field data recording without a wired configuration.
- MONITOR TESTS REMOTELY: Observe live data recording from any mobile device.
- SET UP AUTONOMOUS ACQUISITION: Define any number of triggering events to record data without interference. Save processing time, capture transient events, drive external equipment, and more.
- CONNECT A TACHOMETER: Configure a dual or quadrature tachometer to measure rotation.
- DISPLAY GPS DATA: View position updates at about 1Hz along with GPS timebase synchronization. Play the GPS media files in sync with a waveform recording.
Data Acquisition & Analysis Applications Summary
- Event Triggering
- Transient Capture
- In-vehicle Data Acquisition
- Video/Data Synchronization
- Drop Test
- Pneumatic Shock
- And more!