VibrationVIEW Software Package
Fatigue Damage Spectrum
Sine Resonance Track & Dwell (SRTD)
Customized Vehicle Test Profiles
Generate test profiles or enter specifications with ease. The VibrationVIEW interface is intuitive and user-friendly, and the software is industry-leading. Access standard vibration testing modes built for ease of use and advanced features you won’t find anywhere else.
– MONITOR TESTS REMOTELY: Observe live data recording from any mobile device. Select, start, and stop the test; analyze issues with a live FFT display.
– SET UP AUTONOMOUS ACQUISITION: Define any number of triggering events to record data without interference. Save processing time, capture transient events, drive external equipment, and more.
– CONNECT A TACHOMETER: Configure a dual or quadrature tachometer to measure rotation. Encoder types include wheel, rotational, or scalar.
– DISPLAY GPS DATA: View position updates at about 1Hz along with GPS timebase synchronization. Then, play the GPS media files in sync with a waveform recording.
OBSERVR1000 & VR MOBILE
The ObserVR1000 hardware can be controlled remotely with the VR Mobile application, which runs on a smartphone or tablet using a WiFi connection. Set up, monitor, and modify field data recording without a wired configuration.
NOISE, VIBRATION, AND HARSHNESS
Automotive manufacturers depend on noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) testing to optimize vehicle performance and maintain a standard of comfort across their vehicle catalog.
Replicate Field Data
VibrationVIEW offers several test development methods to replicate the original environment of a product using recorded data. The result is a test profile that closely reflects—or is the equivalent to—the field environment.
Copy > Paste in Excel & Word
Copy and paste vibration test profiles and graphs between VibrationVIEW and Microsoft Word/Excel. This feature is especially useful when sharing profiles with colleagues, entering data from a customer, or entering lengthy or complicated test profiles.
Mix & Match Controllers with Shakers
Control modules can be used independently on separate shakers or linked into a single stack for jobs requiring a higher channel count (up to 512 channels total).
This cost-effective solution creates substantial savings for our customers.
Buzz, Squeak & Rattle
Vibration Research offers control hardware and shakers customized for low-noise operation used in BSR testing, sound limit testing, sound recordings, and anechoic chambers. The VR9500 and VR10500 controllers have a low noise floor (<70nV/√Hz) with a 130dB dynamic range. The controllers are compatible with all shakers and do not require a special board in the controlling PC.
- Control sine, random, or shock vibration to 50,000Hz
- 26,000 lines of resolution
- 24-bit analog inputs
Ford Motor Case Study
Lab technicians at a Ford Motor Company testing facility faced a puzzling and potentially dangerous dilemma. Were the company’s laboratory tests simply over-testing or were they accurately predicting a real and potentially dangerous situation? The facility used Vibration Research’s Fatigue Damage Spectrum software to solve its product challenge.
Data Acquisition & Analysis Applications Summary
- Event Triggering
- Transient Capture
- Mobile Interface
- NVH and Whole Body Vibration
- In-Vehicle Data Acquisition
- Video/Data Synchronization
- Order Tracking and Analysis
- PSD Analysis
- FFT Analysis
- Cross Spectral Density
- And more!
Vibration Control Applications Summary
- Electrical and Electronic Components
- EV Battery
- Interior Components
- Crankshaft SRTD
- Buzz, Squeak, and Rattle
- Random Acceleration
- Component Durability & Fatigue
- Transport Simulation
- Dual Axis with Phase Control
- Four Post Control
- And more!