Setting Up Your VR9500 Control System
What are the computer requirements for VibrationVIEW?
VibrationVIEW software can be used on Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7 (including 64-bit versions). The minimum computer hardware requirements are:
- 300 MHz Pentium II processor
- 256MB of memory
- 1.5GB hard drive
- Dedicated 100/1000 Ethernet port
- Monitor screen resolution 1024 x 768
- Keyboard, mouse or other pointing device
- CD-ROM required for CD installations
- Microsoft Office Basic (for drag-n drop features and reporting)
- Windows compatible printer
To learn more about the VR9500 controller specifications on our VR9500 product page.